Description: Sajovie Brother Landscaping, Inc. is a year-round organization that provides high quality Landscape Maintenance, Landscape Enhancement, and Snow Removal Services for its valued customers and is seeking motivated, success-driven Crew Members to assist with carrying out its core goals, mission, and vision. The Landscape Crew Member would be responsible for providing physical labor assistance for a variety of job tasks for the completion of Landscape Maintenance and Enhancement projects as directed by Company Supervisors/Managers.
- Reliable & Dependable (Report on time, in uniform, and ready to work)
- Strong Work Ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Team Driven
- Capable of following directions
- Comply with all Company Policies
- Professional Communication
- Customer & Quality Focus
Job Duties: Perform all landscape duties within allotted time as directed by Crew Leaders/Operations Managers/Owners – which include: weekly maintenance service (mowing, string-trimming, blower use, etc.), trimming & pruning of shrubs and other plant material, leaf clean-up, edging, weeding, planting, and all other typical landscape and snow removal related services utilizing industry standard equipment and methods. Ongoing training will be provided.
Work Conditions/Work Requirements: Landscape Crew Members must be physically able to utilize all Landscape Industry related hand tools, power tools, and other necessary equipment necessary to complete the assigned job tasks – such as: shovels, wheelbarrows, and all mowing service equipment while working in a fast-paced outdoor environment in various weather conditions including heat and humidity, rain, noise, dust, and cold.
- Other Specific Requirements include performing all assigned tasks in a safe and professional manner utilizing Industry Standard Procedures & wearing all appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with all Local Health & Safety Laws & Regulations.
- Communicate with all co-workers, customers, vendors, and subcontractors in a polite and courteous manner.
- Valid Driver’s License (if driving a company vehicle is required)
- Availability to work Saturdays (if needed)
- Able to pass a standard background test